Mold Remediation

Possible Health Effects of Mold Exposure

People who are sensitive to mold may experience stuffy nose, irritated eyes, respiratory issues, or skin irritation. Individuals who have a mold allergy, asthma or other breathing conditions may be more sensitive to mold than others. Those who have a medical condition with immune suppresion such as HIV, cancer, or an organ transplant are more susceptable to mold infections.

What Causes Mold?

There is no practical way to completely eliminate mold spores in an indoor environment; the way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture. Mold can be found almost everywhere moisture is present. Reducing moisture and increasing ventilation, and general housekeeping is the best defense against mold growth.

Is Testing for Mold Neccessary?

In most cases testing is not neccessary. Mold is typically detected by sight and smell. Visual mold will cause discoloration   or look like water staining. Odors will have a musty & earthy smell. In cases where no visible mold can be found, but there is an odor present, an additional mold inspection and testing may be required to determine the cause for the odor. 

Remediation

Trust Thermal has the experiance and the training neccessary to remediate your project. We can assist you throughout the process. Call or email us today to get a free on-site assessment and estimate.

Where to Find Us:

Trust Thermal
210 S Water Street
Owosso, MI 48867


Phone: 989.720.8834

Fax: 989.720.8836

Text: 877.841.9306

 info@trustthermal.com

Business Hours:

 

Mon-Fri

8:00am-4:30pm

Print Print | Sitemap
© Trust Thermal

Call

E-mail

Directions