Trust Thermal is fully licensed, certified, bonded and insured for the removal of Lead Hazards. We follow all State, Federeal and HUD regulations in the proper removal and disposal of Lead Hazards.
Lead abatement options include: Replacement, Enclosure, Encapsulation, and Paint Removal.
Lead poisoning can be caused by breathing in, ingesting or absorbing lead through the skin. Possible symptoms of lead poisoning are: anemia, organ damage, brain damage, abdominal pain, constipation, fatigue, constipation, irritability, memory loss, weakness, headaches, miscarriages, stillbirths, and infertility. Lead affects children more than it does adults.
Lead paint is the most common cause for lead poisoning. If your home or building was built before 1978, chances are high that it contains lead based paint.
Lead can also be found in plumbing, drinking water, ground soil, painted toys, painted playground equipment, painted furniture, ammunition, fishing sinkers, soldering, glazed pottery and many other items.
210 S Water Street
Owosso, MI 48867